RBTI Biochemistry Health Analysis
Trying to understand your pain or discomfort…?
An RBTI Biochemical Analysis may give you some answers...
What is it?
An RBTI Biochemical analysis involves a Urine & Saliva assessment to determine the internal state of your body.
When you or any member of your family don’t enjoy good health, there may be things you don’t know.
Your body is a wonderful self-healing instrument that works in accordance with the dynamic laws of nature.
You are meant to be happy and vibrantly healthy!
If your body is suffering from any symptoms of ill-health, then you may not be listening to all your body is tell you and you may be going against the laws of nature.
Learn what you can do differently, so that you can create change to achieve optimum health.
“Why Guess When You Can Be Sure?”
Carey Reams, RBTI Founder
How Does RBTI Analysis Work?
Information gained enables Bronwyn to monitor the very complex body functions. A report is then given to you to explain what it all means and what can be done to help re-balance your body.
The findings reveal your:
* Total carbohydrates: which indicates the energy available to you from your food. Variations from ideal usually indicates difficulty with holding optimal blood sugar balance. Resulting in tiredness, fatigue, cravings, poor dietary control and can even be the cause of nerve related symptoms such as anxiety, depression and addictions.
* The pH of your urine and saliva: which are super important to know as a measure of your body’s ability to digest and assimilate the food that you eat. You may be unable to absorb nutrients and supplements efficiently if your pH is too acid or too alkaline. It can also determine which minerals your body may be lacking. Continued poor pH balance can cause bowel disturbances, bloating, nausea and aches and pains. This may lead to further illness and disease. Imbalanced pH also affects your blood and oxygen carrying capacity along with all cellular activities, hormone systems, immune functions and other bodily functions. Ideal digestion takes place when the pH of your urine and saliva are in their ideal zone and other factors are in their ideal zones. Restoring balance can improve digestion and assimilation of nutrients, minerals and vitamins. Helping you to calm your body and mind and cope with stress more easily.
* Cellular debris: which is assessed to see if your body is cooperating by self cleansing of wastes. These wastes can easily become toxic to the body if not removed on a regular basis.
* Salts: which indicates the level of fluids needed and how well your body is balancing its electrolytes. Numbers too high or too low are an indication of imbalanced conductivity in the body, which can have major effects on your vascular system.
* Ureas: which assesses how well the body is processing amino acids and toxins in the body. Imbalanced numbers can indicate pressure on your heart and lymphatic systems; thus impacting your health and your life.
(The assessment can be done in clinic or you can call to have a sample kit mailed out to you to do at home, which can then be express mailed back for analysis.)
After the Test, What Then…?
Once you determine any areas of imbalance, you then have an opportunity to make nutritional changes to support your health. Just like a plant, you need the correct “soil” for healthy growth. The key principles are based on sufficient water for your body, the right minerals to ensure your organs are functioning optimally, a healthy diet that is right for YOUR body and enough enzymes to enable the process of digestion, absorption, assimilation and detoxification. Following these simple principles creates the energy you need for a great life.